Whirlpool Refrigerator and Freezer Parts and Accessories
Its hard to imagine summers without refrigerators and freezers. The Whirlpool brand offers a number of large home appliances, including refrigerators and freezers. You can find accessories to customize yours or Whirlpool parts to keep it running.What types of accessories are available for Whirlpool refrigerators?
When you choose an accessory or a replacement part for your refrigerator, make sure the part is compatible with your refrigerator model. Accessories and parts often provide a list of model numbers for refrigerators that can use that item. Here is a short list of some of the accessories you can find to customize your refrigerator or freezer:
- Shelves: You can find extra shelves for your refrigerator such as Whirlpool W10276348 Glass Shelf to organize and make more shelf space. Shelves are available in colors such as clear, white, and silver. You can also find shelf frames, rails, as well as dividers for your shelf.
- Drawers or door bins: You can find drawers and door bins to fit your fridge and keep things tidy and organized.
- Ice maker: This Whirlpool accessory can be installed to automatically refill ice in your refrigerator.
- Water filter: If your Whirlpool refrigerator came with an ice maker and water dispenser built into the door, you can find a filter for the water dispenser.
If your Whirlpool refrigerator stops working or just doesnt seem to be cooling things the way it should, there are a few different parts that could be causing the problem. Whirlpool parts may be found in a kit or as individual parts. These are just a few of the Whirlpool brand refrigerator replacement parts you can find to get your appliance running efficiently again:
- Compressor: The compressor is the main part used to pump cold air into a refrigerator. It takes in air and cools it, then sends it through a pipe to be pumped into the appliance. This keeps your food fresh or frozen.
- Thermostat: The thermostat is what regulates the temperature in a fridge or freezer. You can choose from a number of thermostat assembly kits to find one that suits your preferences.
- Door handle: If your door handle becomes cracked or broken, you may need to find a replacement part in order to be able to open and close your refrigerator. Handles can be found in a range of colors such as beige, black, clear, silver, and white.