Replacement Parts and Installation Tips for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
The Galaxy Note 4 by Samsung has electronic components and moving parts that work in concert to help you perform basic and advanced functions. Over time, some of these pieces may not function as they should, requiring you to seek replacement parts. It may be helpful for you to know the types of parts that are available to you, how they work with your Galaxy Note 4, and how to install them properly.What types of Galaxy Note 4 parts are available?
You can purchase Galaxy Note 4 replacement components from the following broad categories:
- LCD screens or digitizers: These pieces may help you to view the images on your Galaxy Note 4 and interact with the functions of the phone itself. You may also wish to purchase adhesive in order to merge these two layers.
- Camera bezels or camera lenses: If these items become scratched or otherwise damaged over time, you may be able to replace them without needing to replace the entire camera.
- Keypads, switches, and buttons: Because these items are mechanical in nature, they may experience wear over time. You might be able to replace them and restore push-button functionality to your Galaxy Note 4.
- Various inputs: These include audio jacks, antennas, and charging ports.
Note that a screen may refer to the digitizer or the display. The digitizer is the layer of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 that allows you to interact with it. The display is under the digitizer. You may be able to replace either item using these steps:
- Step 1: Remove your Galaxy Note 4s cover, SIM card, and battery pack.
- Step 2: Unscrew the phones motherboard from its display module. Make sure you take out and put aside any attached ribbons.
- Step 3: Lift the old screen out of your phone and insert the replacement.
- Step 4: Reattach the motherboard and replace the SIM card and Galaxy Note 4 battery pack.
- Step 5: Replace the phones cover and check that everything is sealed tightly.
Following these steps may help you replace your Galaxy Note 4s camera components:
- First: Remove the back cover of your Galaxy Note 4.
- Next: Apply mild heat to the faulty camera lens and bevel system in order to loosen the components.
- Then: Gently lift the old camera assembly away from the back panel.
- After that: Apply a small amount of adhesive to the replacement camera assembly. You may wish to apply some adhesive to the inside of the back cover.
- Finally: Insert the replacement camera assembly into the old slot and use gentle, even pressure to secure it in place. Replace the back cover of your phone.
You may be able to find some items in colors such as: