Milwaukee Impact Wrenches
Milwaukee impact wrenches and combos are useful tools for when you need more torque than a standard driver can provide. With cordless and corded models with a range of features, you should have no trouble finding the right one for your tool bag. Shop a variety of new, used, and Certified Refurbished Milwaukee-brand impact wrenches on eBay now.
Certified Refurbished Milwaukee Impact Wrenches
You can save by purchasing a Certified Refurbished Milwaukee impact wrench. These tools are renewed and sold by eBay-approved sellers. Each product comes with a like-new guarantee (including accessories, instruction manuals, and packaging), a free return/replacement policy (within 30 days of receiving the item), and a two-year hassle-free warranty. We also regularly monitor our sellers to ensure they're meeting our stringent quality control metrics.
What Features are Available on Milwaukee Impact Wrenches?
Milwaukee impact wrenches come with tons of useful features right out of the box. Here are some that are commonly available on eBay:
- 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch drive for a variety of tasks and attachments.
- Cordless Milwaukee impact wrenches like the Fuel M12 and M18 models.
- Kits with cases, sockets, chargers, and extra batteries.
- Corded models for when you don't have to worry about keeping batteries charged.
- Full and compact-sized designs.
How to Find the Right Impact Wrench for Your Needs
It is important to find the right tool for the jobs you are going to face. These tips can help you decide which features are must-haves when you are shopping for an impact wrench.
- Choose between corded and cordless. You may find that with Milwaukee impact wrenches, cordless designs give you more portability and freedom to work outside. However, you will need to remember to charge the batteries ahead of time.
- Decide if you want a full-sized tool or if a compact one will be better for the types of projects you plan to do. You may want to look at the weight of each model at this time, too.
- Ask yourself what size driver you need. If you are replacing an older tool, do you want to be able to use the sockets you already have? This can definitely impact your decision.
- Cordless impact wrenches come with a variety of battery sizes. Choose one that will deliver the amount of torque you need for your projects.
- Consider whether you want a brand-new Milwaukee impact wrench or if a used or Certified Refurbished wrench will serve your needs just as well.
What About Buying Used Milwaukee Impact Wrenches and Combo Tools?
There are times when buying a used impact wrench can make a lot of sense. Here are a few things to keep in mind when making that decision:
Buying a used Milwaukee impact wrench often costs less than buying a new one. That savings may help you buy some drivers, an extra battery, or even a case to store it all in.
With Milwaukee impact wrenches, torque is key to their usefulness. They are good for working on heavy equipment or vehicles. If you are only going to need one for occasional use, a lower-cost used one might be a good option.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Milwaukee.