Milton Bradley Shrek Games
To commemorate the animated movies about Shrek the ogre, Milton Bradley released some special Shrek editions of their classic board games. They have special-edition characters and game boards that reference the original movies.What are the Milton Bradley Shrek games?
Milton Bradley has produced a variety of different board games that feature many of the characters featured in the Shrek movie series.
- Hasbro Shrek Monopoly: In this spin on classic Monopoly, all the locations are places from the Shrek movies. This original game also includes variants like potions and spells.
- Operation Shrek: The goal of this game is to remove ogre body parts from Shrek. Players are the surgeons and must carefully remove parts using tweezers without touching the sides.
- Shrek 2: The Twisted Fairy Tale Game: This Hasbro board game involves an adventure through the fairy tale world from the movie. The first player to beat the Fairy Godmother in the Grand Castle wins the game.
- Monopoly Junior Shrek 2: This Milton Bradley Shrek game is made a little simpler for those just learning how to play monopoly.
The different games are each well-suited to different age groups.
- Hasbro Shrek Monopoly: Shrek Monopoly is recommended for anyone over the age of 8.
- Operation Shrek: Due to the small toy pieces in this Milton Bradley board game, it is appropriate for children over the age of 8.
- Shrek 2: The Twisted Fairy Tale Game: This Hasbro company game is simple enough that it can be played by children as young as 6.
- Monopoly Junior Shrek 2: Since this is a simpler version of Monopoly, the board game is recommended for children between the ages of 3 and 12.
The Shrek Operation game contains a board with Shrek on it, 12 plastic ailments that can be removed, Shrek money, and cards. This game also has a set of tweezers attached to the board game that you can use for removing the plastic shapes.What is in the Shrek version of Monopoly?
Milton Bradley's Shrek Monopoly game comes with a variety of different pieces. The game has a cardboard game-board to play the game on, money, property cards, and spell cards. The game also comes with collectible pewter Shrek tokens. These token toys feature Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Puss In Boots, Gingy, and Pinocchio.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Milton Bradley.