KitchenAid Dishwasher Parts and Accessories
In order to keep your dishwasher running over time, you may need to replace some parts or accessories. KitchenAid dishwashers range widely from black stainless steel options to fan-enabled ProDry systems. Whether you want to restore the cleaning ability or improve the functionality of your dishwasher, KitchenAid has replacement parts and fixtures available.How do you find the right part for your dishwasher?
Selecting a part that’s compatible with your dishwasher requires a few steps.
- Find your KitchenAid dishwasher model number. The number is located on the left side of your KitchenAid door. It’s often also listed on your KitchenAid owner’s manual.
- Find the replacement part to fit your machine. This includes parts like racks or control boards.
- If you know the KitchenAid part number you need, you can compare it to the listed item’s part number. If you don’t know the number of the part you need, check the listing’s details to see if it works with your dishwasher model.
- Select new or used parts. In some cases, replacement parts are available in new or used condition.
Select from a variety of components, from door latches and gaskets to motors and electronics. Available parts include:
- Wheel assemblies for lower and upper racks: These are needed for KitchenAid racks with broken or cracked wheels.
- Filters: Cleaning cycles wash food debris to the filter, where it is trapped and kept from entering the drain. Clogged and broken filters reduce machine efficiency and can lead to standing water.
- Pumps and motors: Broken motors or pumps prevent dishwashers from cleaning and draining water properly, leading to standing water. Replacing the part can resolve the standing water issue.
- Detergent dispensers and rinse aid dispenser caps: Allow you to add dishwashing soap and spot remover in separate compartments.
- Dish racks: Parts are available for most dish rack components, from tine clips and dish separators to entire dish racks.
- Electronic control boards: This component controls all of the washer’s functions and cycles.
It largely depends on the specific part. Whirlpool is the parent company of Jenn-Air and KitchenAid, so some Jenn-Air and Whirlpool models are similar to KitchenAid washers. While searching for repair components, check parts numbers to see if they're compatible with your dishwasher.Will any silverware basket work in any dishwasher model?
Most dishwashers have varying shapes, sizes, and configurations for utensil baskets, so these fixtures aren’t necessarily one-size-fits-all. You may be able to find a basket from another manufacturer that works for your KitchenAid dishwasher, but most KitchenAid utensil bins are represented.Can a scratched stainless steel door be repaired?
Scratched stainless-steel doors aren’t generally repaired but their outer panels can be replaced if necessary. There are a variety of KitchenAid door panel replacements available, including white and stainless steel. You may also be able to find black front panels if you prefer a contrasting color.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by KitchenAid.