DC Comics Universe Action Figures
The DC Comics Universe line of action figures has five sub-lines of toys: Classics, Fighting Figures, Giants of Justice, Infinite Heroes, and the Justice League Unlimited line. The Classics feature characters from the entire DC library, and the Infinite Heroes line takes figures that would have been in the flagship Classics line and shortens them to a 3.75-inch scale. The Justice League Unlimited line is a line consisting of single, three, and six-packed figures from the animated series as well as non-show characters.What sizes do the figures come in?
The DC Comics Universe Action Figures come in a variety of sizes, including:
- 2 inches
- 3.75 inches
- 4 inches
- 10 inches
- 12 inches
Most of the DC Comics Universe line of action figures consist of the main characters from the DC library or an expansion from previous Mattel toy lines. All toy lines are produced by the Four Horsemen Studios. Some of the characters you can find include:
- Batman and Batgirl
- Wonder Woman
- Superman and Supergirl
- The Flash
- Harley Quinn, the Joker, and The Suicide Squad
- The Justice League
Most of the figurines -- like those of Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman -- are included in original packaging, but there are some that will be an original model without the packaging. Most come in cardboard boxes with a clear plastic window so you can see the figurine inside. Some packages can be mostly clear plastic with only a cardboard backing.What is the significance of action figure sizes?
The scale in action figures refers to its size against the height of an average human being so that an action figure that is six feet tall will be recognized as 1:1 while a three-foot-tall figure would be categorized as 1:2, and so on. Sizing scales include:
- 1:4 Scale: This is a common measurement for large action figures and measures approximately 18 inches tall.
- 1:6 Scale: Figures with this measurement stand approximately 12 inches tall and can be found in many older figures.
- 1:18 Scale: Figurines with this measurement stand at approximately 3.75 inches tall and are generally used to pair with accessories like vehicles.
- 1:12 Scale: This size of figurine stands approximately 5-6 inches tall.
- 1:48 Scale: This measurement means the figurine stands approximately 2 inches tall. Most figures of this size are designed to stand on their own and are usually posable.
- Multiverse Signature Collection ‘90s The Flash
- Aquaman with Hook accessory
- Exclusive Signature Collection Conner Kent Superboy
- Guy Gardner Vs Larfleeze Injustice Green Lantern Con Exclusive 2-Pack
- Icons: Darkseid and Grail Figures Dark Lord CHOP