Bergeon Watch Tools Repair Kits
Watch repair tools allow you to make changes and adjustments to your watch as necessary to keep it running smoothly. The Bergeon company offers repair kits that include several watch tools, each with a specific function for watch repair work. Before you make a watch kit purchase, it may be helpful to know some of the models available, the tools they can contain, and how you can use them to keep your watch in shape.How does the Bergeon spring bar tool work?
A spring bar tool is a device you can use to remove the spring bars in various watches. It has a few secondary functions as well. Here are some of the characteristics of a spring bar tool.
- They are usually crafted from nickel-plated brass. They have an oblong pin shape and are between 5 and 6 inches in overall length.
- One end of the tool has a fork that helps you remove spring bars from watch bands or bracelets.
- On the opposite side, youll find a reversible point at the end. This point acts as a push pin to help you remove split pins or work with drilled lugs.
- The pointed end of the tool is 0.8 millimeters in diameter, while the fork is 1.30 millimeters in total.
Bergeon sells watchmakers screwdrivers in several sizes. These screwdrivers are suitable for working with the tiny screws used in most watches. You can purchase these tools in a set from Bergeon. Their set of five tools in the 30080-P05 package includes the following sizes.
- 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0. and 1.2
- Each screwdriver is approximately 70 millimeters in length and comes with a spare blade.
Each screwdriver in this kit is plated in chrome and has a flat blade on the end, and they have color coding on top to identify them by size. The Bergeon screwdriver set comes in a plastic storage pouch.How can you open watches with Bergeon repair tools?
Bergeon makes watch repair tools that are specifically designed to help you open watch faces and compartments. Their watch-case-opener knife features a small, flat blade that can fit inside the edges of snap-on style watch cases. You can then pry open the watch face to make any necessary changes to the inner parts of the watch. Bergeons watch-case-opener knife has a wide, blunt edge that is designed to give leverage while you work.What other parts does Bergeon offer?
You may also wish to select tweezers for your work. Tweezers can act as remover devices to help you pick up small screws and other items.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Bergeon. >